The Office of Communications and Marketing oversees content displayed on television monitors located in several buildings and offices around campus.
Locations currently include:
The digital monitors promote University-related events or messages. Each graphic is shown for 7-10 seconds at a time. View what is currently being displayed on the screens
If you have a message you would like displayed, contact us for a consultation or upload your file below. Be sure to read the graphic requirements and contact us at 337-482-6393 if you have any questions.
The graphic file must be a JPG or PNG file.
The graphic should be sized at 1280 pixels wide by 1024 pixels tall.
The resolution of the graphic should be 72 ppi (pixels per inch.)
- The content must be University-related.
- Keep text to a minimum, but make sure to include the who, what, where, when, and briefly answer why.
- The text should be easy and quick to read in seven to ten seconds.
- Information for the program or event that is being promoted should be included on a University website. Additionally, the graphic should list that website for more information.
- Review your content for typos, missing punctuation or misspellings.
- View a style guide that includes proper date and time formats, abbreviations, and acronyms.
- A simple design is best. It should be quickly understood.
- Images placed within the graphic should be of a good resolution. Pixelated images will appear pixelated on the digital signs.
- If you include the University's name in your graphic, refer to it as the "University of Louisiana at Lafayette" or "UL Lafayette."
- If you use the University's logo, make sure it is the proper one.
- Allow for space around the logo.
- Logos must not be distorted in any way.
- View more information regarding the University's branding and logos.
- Graphics are reviewed for the above requirements upon submission.
- You may be asked to make edits to your graphic and resubmit.
- Allow three days for the review process.