As the University’s central Office of Communications and Marketing, we are the storytellers, marketing strategists and creative team who advance the University’s vision and mission, increase its visibility and elevate its brand and distinctiveness. We are dedicated to inspiring engagement and connectivity by all the University’s constituencies while expanding understanding and support for the University’s overall brand and mission.
Our priorities are to advance the strategic priorities of the President and University leadership. As creative communications and marketing specialists, we collaborate and partner with our campus colleagues to convey with impact the University’s teaching, research and service accomplishments and its leadership role as academic steward of the Cajun and Creole cultures.
Our expertise and core services include:
- Marketing, Advertising and Brand Strategies and Management
- Print, Digital and Web Communications Messaging Strategies and Design
- Media and Public Relations
- Internal Communications and Neighbor Relations
- Photography and Video
- Social Media
- Trademark Licensing and University Logo Use
- Wayfinding and Signage
- Communications and Marketing Consulting, Services and Referrals